696 views 9 replies 1 participant last post by  jess*jeans 
#1 · (Edited)
Description and Photos:

1)All items in stock and ready to ship
2)110% money back authenticity guarantee
3)Accept Paypal w/ credit card
4)Feedback profile in ebay is: jesscrafter76

SOLD True Religion Bobby Donkey Rainbows, Size 28
These were purchased by me NWOT and worn once. As much as I love these they just don't fit me right and have been sitting in my closet for the better part of a year. Time to give them a new home. They are 100% cotton and have been hemmed with the originals re-attached. I would be willing to trade these for another pair of Rainbows only in a 28 if cotton/stretch or a 29 if 100% cotton.
Measurements: waist w/dip: 15, waist aligned: 15.5, hips: 18, rise: 7.5, inseam: 31
Asking $80 shipped US, PM me for intl. shipping

Sold on EbayRock and Republic Scorpions in Amethyst, Size 29
Purchased off of Ebay NWOT, unaltered with full inseam. Never worn by me. These are wayyyy too big for me and run large. They 98% cotton 2% lycra/spandex and are super stretchy. They are a large 29.
Measurements: waist w/dip: 16.25, waist aligned: 16.5, hips: 18.5, rise: 8, inseam 36
Asking $80 shipped US, PM me for intl. rates

Rock and Republic Tonic Action Crowns, Size 28 NWT. I had wanted these forever but they just don't fit and are tight on me. I will be sad to see them go. I purchased these from another forum member. They still have the Nordies tag attached. 98% cotton 2% lycra/spandex.
Measurements: waist w/dip: 15, waist aligned: 16, hips: 18, rise: 8, inseam 36
Asking $100 shipped US, PM me for intl rates

Sizing and Measurements: see listing

Pricing: $90, $90, $110

Preferred Methods of Payment:
Paypal with CC

My eBay ID: jesscrafter76

-----------------------------------------------
I agree to refund 110% of the original purchase price, if the item in question is found to not be authentic: Yes

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.