Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) The item is "in stock" (it's from my own personal collection) and is ready to ship

2) 110% money back authenticity guarantee

3) I accept PayPal with a credit card

4) I have 4 feedback ratings on i Trader and 119 on eBay, both 100%. My eBay name is lisa1985r. Click here to see my iTrader profile: http://www.authenticforum.com/itrader.php?u=2467

Genuine reason for sale: I just treated myself to a new Dior set (exact same as this!) so I could get the earrings, which sadly didn't come separately! So now I have two of these necklaces, keeping the new one and selling my older one!

This particular necklace was bought from House of Frasers in Glasgow (Scotland) about 2 and a half years ago (before they stopped selling the jewellery in concessions, it's only available at Dior boutiques or online now). My fiance paid full price for this, which, at the time was around 75 GBP (I think this equates to roughly $156 at current exchange rates).

• The necklace features a silver plated name plate which says "Dior" on it in red lettering.
  • Each end of the necklace has a "C" and a "D" on it.
  • The necklace can also be adjusted in length, from a choker style necklace to a longer one. The adjustable chain length also sports "CD" on it (and is also marked "Dior" in tiny writing on the back of this).
  • Comes in it's original silver box with "Dior" printed on the front and inside.

As I mentioned, this necklace is about 2 and a half years old and was wore pretty regularly. So the name plate has a few light scuffs on it (which seem to look worse on camera because the flash picks them all up) But I can promise you that, when worn, they are hardly noticeable and do not impair the look of this classy, classy piece whatsoever!

I am looking for 25 GBP shipped within the U.K, which is a tremendous bargain!

For U.S and Canada, please add on an additional 5 GBP (which includes online tracking and delivery confirmation via Airsure). For your information ONLY, U.S buyers, 30 GBP is around $62!

PLEASE NOTE: When paying, please pay in GBP! So, for example, please pay the 30 GBP via paypal.co.uk instead of paying me $62 (which is just a rough estimate!) so I can get my full amount! (because exchange rates can vary!) I'm sure you understand, thank you! :thumbsup

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hope this doesn't constitute as "bumping" lol (this is my first mall post!), but I just thought I'd add something, in case I wasn't clear in my listing!

The necklace is NOT silver, but I believe, merely silver plated!

I don't think that Dior uses pure, precious metals in their "costume jewellery". It also isn't stamped "925" like silver would be, so this is why I'm guessing it is merely silver plated!

Hope that helps?! :blink

1 - 4 of 4 Posts