Authentic Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm waiting for better pics...........thought someone might know right away!

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^ think I fixed it!

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For Miss Maureen - damn this better work :ashamed

·
Registered
229 Posts
Lisa, Thise pix are rough but I believe these are supposed to be Roth Addict Purple/Blue wt Crystals. (crthawpb) Its not in the wash code sticky unless I missed it but I believe that's right.

The clarity is so bad you can't make a clear determination on the thread colors and the crystals amost look more like little silver balls than stones!

If they are sending you email pix, I hope they will include a decent front shot and a pocket close-up so you can see the wash and the stitching detail. Unfortunately the pocket pic we have on the sticky is a thumbnail, so you can't really make a good comparison.

These are from the guide here:

Hopefully those pix you're waiting on will give the pros like Cyn, Stephanie, Mike, Carol, Maureen et. al. something better to confirm on. These could be a nice find if the price is right and they're real. How are you with replacing crystals? (Just curious... I've read the sticky on it but have yet to try anything on any of mine that are missing one or two. These are missing alot.)

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
^ yes

crthawpb = crystal roth addict purple blue stitching

real but missing quite a few crystals :( although you could easily recrystallize yourself!

·
Registered
229 Posts
I hope the forum will forgive my arrogance but I think the color in the thumbnail is well... off?

I took the liberty of adjusting the colors.

If I am wrong, I will delete this gladly.

This is closer to what I think the actual color is and is a close match to the front and back pix.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts