Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! Are these real, if so how do they run? I really want a pair of SFAM and have now managed to buy 2 pairs of fakes and don't want to do that again. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Those look good to me! NYD sigs

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
NYD runs all over the place depending on the year IMO. I have some earlier ones in a 29 that measure more like a 27 and are tiiiiiiiight, some that are tts, and the last pair I got in a 29 was more like a 31 and I could take it off without unbuttoning.

I'd say always get measurements with NYD.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! It was too close to auction end to ask for measurements. I was afraid to bid too much, afraid they wouldn't fit. People went crazy bidding when there was 5 min. left.:cry I'll just have to find another pair with measurements posted. Thanks again!

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Thanks! It was too close to auction end to ask for measurements. I was afraid to bid too much, afraid they wouldn't fit. People went crazy bidding when there was 5 min. left.:cry I'll just have to find another pair with measurements posted. Thanks again!
Yeah don't overpay for NYD. They're pretty common so if you're patient you won't need to pay more than $50 shipped and if you're super patient, $25-$40is about what I pay.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts