Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...just came out today in the U.K!

I didn't get a chance to go in, but to be honest, it would have been a pointless exercise as everything was sold out in like 0.003 secs! :shake

Anyway, as usual, there is loads of stuff from the collection on eBay, but I've seen nothing in my size! (A U.K 6, American 2?)

Does anyone know if the smallest size in the range is actually a 4?! It's looking that way! I'll be devastated if that's true lol, we skinny fashionistas will NOT be happy with R.C if this is the case! :cry

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Mmmm I've been dying to get my hands on this line!!!

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I see 2s in H&M but there seem to be less of them, however, they do seem smaller than most size 2s... did you look on the website? Maybe it has size range info, it's not loading for me though.

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
My sister left for H&M half an hour ago :twitch I don't think she'll be able to get in for a while. Is it worth it to try and buy stuff to sell on eBay?

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe Baby Poison! But this kinda backfired on me last year, when Kate Moss brought out her range for Topshop over here in the U.K!

I managed to buy some pieces online and was going to sell a few that I wasn't keeping on eBay. Problem was, EVERYONE had the same idea and you could actually get the stuff CHEAPER than the R.R.P on eBay because there was so much of it and no one was bidding! :twitch

Anyway, just found out that over here, the smallest size is a UK 8 (which is labelled a Euro 34) :(

Just curious, but I always thought a 34 was about my size (an American 2, UK 6)?? Maybe it could fit me!? Or am I just dreaming lol

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have to check out my H&M and see whats available there. I am really not impressed with the Cavalli line though.It was pretty predicatable he would come out with animal prints:roll.Maybe they look better in person than they do online though.Hope you get lucky and find some pieces.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree, it is kinda animal print over-kill (if you'll pardon the pun!) but I like some of the dresses, I'm into all those prints! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts