Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this beautiful shirt, and it says 100% viscose. I thought you were only supposed to dry clean viscose, but the care label says hand wash or dry clean. I hand washed, and the material feels really funny now (it's still wet, hasn't dried yet.) I'm a little worried now.

does anyone know if this is okay?

Thanks!

Selena

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
I have this beautiful shirt, and it says 100% viscose. I thought you were only supposed to dry clean viscose, but the care label says hand wash or dry clean. I hand washed, and the material feels really funny now (it's still wet, hasn't dried yet.) I'm a little worried now.

does anyone know if this is okay?

Thanks!

Selena
I think thats gone after a while; had this with my things to. If it`s dry, it should be gone!

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
i have a few of those viscose shirts and the one that i hand washed is now unwearable. I would suggest dry clean.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have a few viscose shirts that I just throw inside-out in a delicates bag and put in my washing machine anyway :eek: I'm too lazy to handwash! They've always come out fine so long as I wash in cold water and hang flat to dry. And yeah, that sort of stuff/crunchy feeling seems normal when they're still damp! Like mentioned above, once it's dry it's completely fine ;score

·
Premium Member
32,335 Posts
Viscose is used in Rayon which is hand wash and always feels funky while wet.

When it dries its back to normal, and I use an iron for whatever wrinkles are apparent:magwink
A-OK:thumbsup

·
Registered
9,935 Posts
When it dries its back to normal, and I use an iron for whatever wrinkles are apparent:magwink
You cannot seperate Joan from her iron.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.