Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
there are 3 pairs please bear with me haha ive never bought r&rs before

also, i really have no idea what size i am in these... ive been reading on here that they run small but i vary in size usually im a 5 which i guess would be around a 27? can someone help me figure it out?? thanks so much!!:)

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
aw that suckss lol thanks so much for your help though... and yea sorry i was having problems with the pics but i think i figured it out :shake... are either of these real? im really looking for the ones with this design on the back but i cant seem to find any good ones

· Registered
5,251 Posts
aw that suckss lol thanks so much for your help though... and yea sorry i was having problems with the pics but i think i figured it out :shake... are either of these real? im really looking for the ones with this design on the back but i cant seem to find any good ones

Check our AF Mall, I think there was one of those posted that you are looking for, depending on what size you are.

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh i didnt even see, i probably had the reply window up and was editing them and you fixed them in the meantime so i didnt even see your edit... i didnt go back to the page til i was done, sorry! now i know how to do it though... thanks for all the help... i didnt know there was an af mall thats awesome i have to go find that lol but i really HAVE NO IDEA what size i am, because ive never tried them on... if i am a size 5 normally do you think i would be a 27?

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
most of my jeans are waist: 14 1/2-15" , hips: 16-17" , rise: 7-8" but they all have 2-4% spandex in them bc i think my hips are about 6-7" bigger than my waist... how do i find that af mall?

· Registered
1,175 Posts
most of my jeans are waist: 14 1/2-15" , hips: 16-17" , rise: 7-8" but they all have 2-4% spandex in them bc i think my hips are about 6-7" bigger than my waist... how do i find that af mall?
it's on the home page near the bottom. there are a bunch of categories in blue like "welcome to AF" and "AF extras" etc... the mall is "AF mall" and then you can just browse the subcategories to find what you are looking for

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.