Authentic Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These end in a few hours so if anyone can auth them for me that would be great! Thanks :)

EDIT: Does anyone know how these fit?

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I didn't think I could pull off the high waist but I was shopping with the boy today for jeans for him and I tried a pair on. I remembered seeing those and how pretty they were so I thought they were worth trying IRL. I don't know what the wash was on the ones I tried today though... does anyone know how this wash runs? The waist measurement look a little small for me but they don't say if it's aligned or w/dip =(

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
The seller listed the waist as 25" (they are a 24) they didn't say how they measured though.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know... for me the measurement without dip is so much more useful. I bid on them so hopefully I'll win them and they'll work on me. The seller does returns so I guess if they don't work I'll only be out the shipping or I can resell them.

·
Banned
21,191 Posts
^:rofl yeah, I find I'm the weird one for actually wanting higher rises...not that I'm by any means tiny...I am just all torso so high waists aren't all that high! I tried on some Paige Rising Glens today and they weren't any higher than the Paris Blues flares I rocked all through 7th grade :rofl

·
Registered
10,455 Posts
i've had two pairs of these, a 26 and a 27. both were about 1/2 small imo but always go by measurements. they are gorgeous and the rise really isn't that high, i love love love them :love :love

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^:rofl yeah, I find I'm the weird one for actually wanting higher rises...not that I'm by any means tiny...I am just all torso so high waists aren't all that high! I tried on some Paige Rising Glens today and they weren't any higher than the Paris Blues flares I rocked all through 7th grade :rofl
I really don't mind a higher rise. The pair I tried today didn't even seem that high. The Paige Rising Glen are a bit too high for me so I'm hoping these fit a little lower. I've got a pair of Fidelity jeans with a similar rise that look good on me so these should be OK.

It's funny with the sizing... everything from 1 size big to 1/2 size small. I guess it's pretty subjective.

·
Banned
21,191 Posts
^yeah, the rise you can take depends on your height...my torso is probably long enough for a 5'10 person (my mom is 4" taller than I am and her inseam is 3.5" longer, meaning our torsos are pretty much the same length, lol) so that's why Rising Glens, at least this particular pair, still hit a couple inches below my belly button :rofl

1 - 16 of 16 Posts