Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm dying to get a pair of the grommet electric bootcuts in bluegrass, and I finally found them on sale... but they only have 26's, no 25's... Do you think I can shrink them to fit? Will these boil successfully? I'm a tts 25 despite what it says in my sig (I'm willing to be flexible for jeans I really want :D) I remember indypup saying that some of the newer washes don't shrink.... Also, are these lightweight or heavier denim? Thanks so much!

·
Registered
14,112 Posts
LOL, the wash is Blue GLASS.

You might be able to shrink them. But, they run a little small as it is. They are not lightweight denim either.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:jumpingThe planet funk website lied to me then... They had them as "bluegrass"...:IDK Thank you so much, that's exactly what I wanted to hear about the sizing and the denim weight :D!

·
Registered
14,112 Posts
Planet Funk usually gets the wash names wrong. Trust me, they are Blue Glass.:magwink

I tried on a pair of 26's a while ago at Nordstrom Rack and they fit well. You should be fine with a 26.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:bigeyes Those are gorgeous! Thanks for posting pics! Now I'm even more excited that I finally found some! :excited They are on their way to me now!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts