Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at a pair of sunglasses on ebay and the item is listed as ships to Australia. I sent the seller a message to ask if they will ship to me but the auction ends in a couple hours and if I don't get a response before then am I allowed to bid anyhow? TIA

·
Registered
24,037 Posts
Does it have a shipping price listed to your area? You can always try to bid. the Seller may have a block set up that will not allow buyers to bid if they are registered in Countries that they don't ship to. I would be careful bidding if there is no shipping price listed. They can make up whatever they want after it ends.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does it have a shipping price listed to your area? You can always try to bid. the Seller may have a block set up that will not allow buyers to bid if they are registered in Countries that they don't ship to. I would be careful bidding if there is no shipping price listed. They can make up whatever they want after it ends.
ohh I didn't think of the shipping cost! Good point! Desperation over these sunglasses clouded my judgement :eek:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts