Authentic Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18,593 Posts
Too difficult to tell with those pics.

Are the jeans in your possession or is it from a listing? If the latter, ask the seller for the code on the inner white tag. Will start with a WA or WC.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Too difficult to tell with those pics.

Are the jeans in your possession or is it from a listing? If the latter, ask the seller for the code on the inner white tag. Will start with a WA or WC.
Apparently also WJ. At Off 5th this weekend, there were pairs with a WJ wash code as well. Maybe the J indicates STD?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are the jeans in your possession or is it from a listing? If the latter, ask the seller for the code on the inner white tag. Will start with a WA or WC.[/QUOTE]

Thanks - I have tried asking the seller about this (amongst other things) but the person never clarified this for me. I thought it might be quicker just to ask the forum but looks like I will have to ask the person again. That back pocket design doesnt seem to be on any of the examples put forth by Treasurehoard in that example of Paige section. In any case, if I do find out for sure I will post what the outcome is :)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The seller says they are WA008...? Still not sure why they are not listed on the Paige example page. Maybe they are an older style or something?

·
Registered
18,593 Posts
Dawn -- good to know about WJ. That must be new. Would like to know if Paige is doing S2D versions, but I really hope not.

sues -- I have a pair of LC shorts with that pocket design. The guide that treasurehoard put together has not been updated in some time. Several of us are currently working on updating the guides, but as you can imagine, it will take some time with all the new washes & designs.

WA008 is Medium Clean. You can cross reference the code #s against this list: http://www.authenticforum.com/paige-jeans/69-paige-premium-denim-wash-codes.html

Again, it may not have the current wash codes. Medium Clean though is a classic Paige wash and a really nice one to have.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
I think they are an older version of Monarch pockets. I've seen them before and the pair I am recalling was definitely Med. Clean.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts