Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..Anyone see this? We can see a lot of flames from our house! seems closer than they say.. Lots of smoke.. Can be seen all the way in fullerton, Temecula and Downtown San Diego!! over 1000 acres burnt.. Was a 'controlled' fire that went out of control :/ Super scary :/

..Anyone know how close it is to vista (Shadowridge) ?
Hope you are safe those who are near it!! xoxoxox

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Scary! :bigeyes You don't know how close this is to Oceanside, do you hips? My parents live there and they're not answering their phone...:roll

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
Wow. That is pretty scary and with these bases having explosives and such that makes it even worser.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
People i know who live near the base/on the base(-Camp Pendleton-which IS in Oceanside!!) have lost power which may be why they are not answering :/ Im sure they would find a way to contact you if there was a problem.. xx

·
Registered
10,768 Posts
My worthless ex-boyfriend lives there.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I went out to dinner last night and the smoke smell was pretty bad and the sky was red. I live in Temecula (15 miles from Camp Pendleton). It looks like they have it under control...

·
Registered
18 Posts
I noticed the smoke yesterday as I was leaving work around 5 and this morning I could smell the smoke. From my office window (Aliso Viejo) I have a view of Saddleback and you can see the smoke coming over.

·
Registered
5,661 Posts
I noticed the smoke yesterday as I was leaving work around 5 and this morning I could smell the smoke. From my office window (Aliso Viejo) I have a view of Saddleback and you can see the smoke coming over.
Yeah...I live in Mission Viejo and it was smoky and smelled this morning ...no ash on my car, though. I work in Irvine - Irvine Business District (by VonKarman and Campus) and it smoky...but not too bad

1 - 14 of 14 Posts