Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstoff, hello to all!

I have three items that i need to get verified. I would very much appreciate any/all help i can get. Many thanks in advance!

xPeace&Lovex

[1] women's blazer with a heart on the back

[2] girl's velour pants [trust fund]

[3] hoodie [smells like couture]

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2 and 3 look good to me, but I cant comment on #1 since I dont know what those tags are supposed to look like.
hello and thanks for your help!

i've read so many guides regarding how to spot fakes but i'm even more confused now than i was before. :twitch lol

the problem/s i had with #2 is that i've never seen that color on the guides and the way it's sewn looks a bit suspicious since all the guides i've read
point to it being sewn all the way down on each side. [but then again those guides never said anything on the juicy girl's section.] i'm also not sure regarding the 80-20 ratio on the material. [i've read on the ebay forum how this was a dead giveaway for fakes?]

regarding #1, i've never bought a blazer either and have no clue on how the tag is supposed to look like. although the one pictured feels like a denim to me, thus it having the blue "juicy couture jeans" tag instead of the size small doggie one.

lastly on #3, [yer, this is probably boring you, whoever reading this :p] i thought the thing that holds the j pull seems a little rounder than it's supposed to...?

·
Registered
9,644 Posts
as far as I know, kids juicy isnt highly faked, and that tag is spot on.

And for #3 Im going on the tag picture which looks real to me. The zipper looks good too, but definitely wait for some experts final decision on these items.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
All 3 look good to me. #1 was made a while back and I've never seen fakes of, plus tags/buttons check out. Tags look good on 2 & 3. That was just an older style J pull.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts