Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
5,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What inseam are you with and without heels? :D

Trying to find a pair for my cousin. The size is 32 so I'm trying to decide what inseam to get her since the girl doesn't own a measuring tape. :shake

THANKS ALL!

· Registered
4,016 Posts
30.5 flat
and i am 5'7-5'8

i am pretty much MORE TORSO THAN LEG :shake

do you have a picture of her? that would help in guessing

· Registered
2,647 Posts
I'm not 5'7" but I'm 5'5" and I'm all torso too. My inseam with flats is 31.5-32" and with heels at least 33". If I were you, I'd go with a long inseam to be on the safe side...everyone is built different so it would be hard to tell unless you really knew her inseam.

· Registered
5,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I told her to invest in a measuring tape. That's the only way I'll be able to buy her any jeans (we live in different cities otherwise I'd go measure her myself). I reckon she's all legs, let me find a photo.

· Registered
2,647 Posts
Yeah, I told her to invest in a measuring tape. That's the only way I'll be able to buy her any jeans (we live in different cities otherwise I'd go measure her myself). I reckon she's all legs, let me find a photo.
I have a friend in a different city that I'm trying to get into PD and it was like pulling teeth to get her to measure her jeans lol! :madbeating Get that girl to go get some measuring tape or at least a ruler! :magwink

· Registered
4,016 Posts
^Damn you leggy ladies! :rofl
werd!

i do not mean to hijack your thread, but here is an old picture of me so you can make a comparison
this is what 5"7.5 and 30.5" looks like!

k well.. i'm gonna go cry now :cry

EDIT: just gonna PM the seller

and thanks nicole ;)

· Registered
2,885 Posts
5'7 and I need something a tiny bit longer than 32 for flats. I hardly wear heels but I have some pairs hemmed to 34" just for that purpose.

Everyone measures differently though, you might want to steal a pair of her jeans so that you can take her measurements down.

· Banned
4,287 Posts
30.5 flat
and i am 5'7-5'8

i am pretty much MORE TORSO THAN LEG :shake

do you have a picture of her? that would help in guessing
I'm 5'8 and that's exactly how I am. I have a short inseam (31 flat)

· Registered
5,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I gave up and went for jeans with a 34" inseam. She did say she liked her jeans to run long (I hope this doesn't mean that she's been stepping on them :eyebug Whenever I get her to try them on, I'll hem them and go from there. Thanks everyone for their input. That's why I love this place :hug

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.