Authentic Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just looking to see how much bdo stuff was selling for these days and was surprised to find hardly anything listed!! I was getting ready to sell my 2 shirts, since they don't get worn, and I need to clear out my closet... but I'm not too hopeful for them selling for a decent price.

/sad

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I have the opposite problem :eek: I love Butterfly Dropout, but no one carries them anymore and I can hardly find anything on ebay :(

·
Registered
24,037 Posts
I was just looking to see how much bdo stuff was selling for these days and was surprised to find hardly anything listed!! I was getting ready to sell my 2 shirts, since they don't get worn, and I need to clear out my closet... but I'm not too hopeful for them selling for a decent price.

/sad
Just a heads up: I listed a long sleeve shirt and a long sleeve sweater/cardigan not too low ago and they sold for $47.99 each.

Granted, super awesome photos and listings sure help that. But just want to reassure you that they are still selling for decent prices, if you do it right.

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool, I have one ls shirt listed at $45, decided to keep the other one as I was making my listing :rofl If my one doesn't sell, I'll probably keep it too... so it'll be bittersweet if it sells :jumping Def need the cash, but I still love the shirt. :hide

·
Registered
10,455 Posts
i have the same problem as Lynne, i :love BDO :) i am always searching ebay for them and when i find one i like, i don't even care what the price is, i'm buying it :rofl

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ended up keeping a hoodie that was a sample, because I couldn't bear to part with it... but I hardly wear it, because it's yellow... and yellow is not a good color for me :rofl If my l/s doesn't sell I'll keep it too... and hope I actually wear it this time around. I have too many things that I thought were cute, but never got worn because they weren't my normal style, so it was hard to find things to pair them with. Or I felt awkward... :jumping

1 - 6 of 6 Posts