1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) Item is in stock, ready to ship
2) 110% money back authenticity guarantee
3) Accept PayPal with Credit Card
4) Ebay feedback: eBay My World - banana_freez

Up for sale is a pair of BRAND NEW Kenneth Cole Reaction Black Leather Ankle Boots, Size 6.5.

They're pretty formal, but all the while, very cute and comfy to walk around in.

I just bought them this last weekend, but I have too many pairs of black boots, so I decided to put them up for sale to see if anyone else wanted them before I returned them. They are brand new; I have only tried them on. The only flaw I see from inspecting them REALLLLY incredibly closely is in the second to last picture, which is just a small scuff next to the zipper, that I can't capture with the camera, even without flash, so I just did my best. It's realllllly incredibly hard to see without staring at the leather. And plus, I bought it like that, so not really my fault, lol.

Retail Price: $120 + tax, but I bought it on sale for $80 + tax
Asking Price: $80 OBO, including shipping & handling with the box within the US only (I know I'm losing money ><). Feel free to throw me an offer because I'd rather someone benefit from these than having to drive an hour to return these at the nearest Kenneth Cole. :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.