Authentic Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are Bobby super T with the white stitching in size 26 hard to find? Or is this style of jeans something they aren't making much more of anymore? I see plenty of Joey's in the super T with various washes in size 26. I have looked for the Bobby's at all the stores online and the few (revolve has one style) I find are only available in bigger sizes. I have a pair of the newer Bobby's with the yellow stitching in Super T, but would really like to get the ones with white stitching.

This is what I am looking for, pretty much any blue dark finish that doesn't look black, in this exact style size 26.

TRUE RELIGION Bobby Stretch Natural Super T in Dark Laguna at Revolve Clothing - Free Shipping!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know I love them! :love I should have bought a pair this summer when they still had some in the smaller sizes. I guess I will just keep looking, but if anyone knows I would appreciate a heads up.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Bobbys are less common in general, which is a shame; it's a nice cut. :(

put your wish in your siggie; every time you post, it's there for all to see. :)
yes it is. :( I love bobbys, it's my favorite cut.
I think my first pair was Bobbys.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I know I love them! :love I should have bought a pair this summer when they still had some in the smaller sizes. I guess I will just keep looking, but if anyone knows I would appreciate a heads up.
I can possible order them for you through TR, if you dont mind paying retail...they are very hard to find...:magwink

1 - 5 of 5 Posts