·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey so i emailed this guy requesting a refund. He seems like a legit seller to he claims that his friend owns a store and it is 100% authentic. He has invoice staright from true religion if i want to see it. He claims its and older model of true religion jeans and thus have a flap... Im still calling bs but the invoice can be still made up or generated. what do you guys think.

From my research these jeans never had a flap but does any1 else know this?

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
No, they never have flaps. They're fake :twitch

·
Registered
18,593 Posts
hey so i emailed this guy requesting a refund. He seems like a legit seller to he claims that his friend owns a store and it is 100% authentic. He has invoice staright from true religion if i want to see it. He claims its and older model of true religion jeans and thus have a flap... Im still calling bs but the invoice can be still made up or generated. what do you guys think.
LOL. Oh lookie, I get to use a quote from the past.

"Liar, liar fake pants on fire."

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not fake but made for the rack

It's not well known even by rack employees. But nordstrom rack sells "mainline" clothes that come from the nordstrom stores these are typically the odd sizes and bright colors. They also sell a "vendor" line of clothes these are made by the clothing company just for nordstrom rack. So they are in fact not fake but they are lower quality. Sometimes you can tell by the tag for instance a shirt from the mainline may be made in Italy and the exact same shirt from the vendor line may be made in china.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts