Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm from Vancouver, BC and I'm planning to head down to Seattle next weekend for the Black Friday sales. I was wondering if anyone knew if stores like Nordstrom/Rack, Marshalls or any other places that carry R&R's will be having their jeans on sale? As well, does anyone know when Nordstrom Rack usually get their R&R shipments in and what time they'll be opening next Friday? I went last friday to the one in Lynnwood and was able to pick up a pair of 31 Henley's in Radar Blue:D I got there just in time before the crowd came through. Anyone live near Lynnwood and go there often?
Thanx

· Registered
2,647 Posts
Well, I got a postcard saying that the Tukwila NR will open at 7am. The ONLY thing it said about premium on the card was Joe's jeans for women. Generally, they get new stuff in randomly. They also have the new arrivals date every month but that doesn't necessarily mean they get much in. Really, it's a hit and miss with NR from what I've found. As far as Nordstrom, they don't have a Black Friday sale. The only sale they have is the Half Yearly sale and the Anniversary sale.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.