Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23,935 Posts
Woah. Someone here get those! Amazing deal!

·
Registered
23,935 Posts
Dude! Quit Authenticating! Those Are 100% Real!

·
Registered
23,935 Posts
idk y but they look fake but wait for an expert.
Ack! Why can't they be a 28!
If so, I would have already checked out through paypal!:devil :D

And, matute, thank you for your observation. Those are REAL, new pocket style, WOMEN'S TR Super T's. Look at them carefully so you know what real ones look like.:magwink

·
Registered
43,462 Posts
idk y but they look fake but wait for an expert.
first of all.. once a moderator of the site comments on a BIN and doesn't declare them as being fake.. you can pretty much guarantee they are real.
secondly-- that's an authentic seller
and lastly.. please, PLEASE do not give auth checks anymore. you are clearly NOT EDUCATED in determining real from fake.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
34,070 Posts
matute.... obviously they are real, and obviously when a moderator and forum assistant have both posted and encouraged someone to get them, they are real, or they would not have said so. Please revisit the PM you were sent upon joining this forum which says to please not make comments on authenticity until you are sure of what you are saying.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I wear a 28 in stretch but was able to score a 29 for $140 (!!) and they fit great.

Edit: Oh, those are a 30. Yeah, but anyway, the person I bought them from had just gotten them from J&J and I guess they didn't fit her. BNWT!! 140! Woohoo!!!

·
Registered
689 Posts
the stitching looks like its comign apart...are the new style worse quality than the originals?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts