Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
9,398 Posts
Okay I did it, looked like the ones I have, we shall see, 15.00 shipped LOL

My friend has a little girl who they would look super cute on!!!

· Registered
9,398 Posts
I am horrible:ashamed

I buy for any kid I know, its such a fashion disaster out here:shake

· Registered
9,398 Posts
You're wonderful!:D Those kids are lucky to have you looking out for their fashion future! I wish I could clothe the kids in my area too! :rofl But I have enough of my own to dress first. :jumping
me too:) but if i find good deals, I do my best:D

this is what i do in the parking lot:bigeyes

· Registered
5,610 Posts
Great deal! I am reluctant to buy TR's for my kids because they usually need an adjustable waist. How do kids TR run in the waist?
I think it depends on the style. My daughter has a pair of Julies that fit perfect, but her Joeys are big in the waist. SHe also has a Tony skirt and the waist is also big. I just have to put a belt on her. I really wish they did an adjustable waist like 7FAM.

· Registered
36,826 Posts
I seriously had the page open, ready to BIN, and my youngest presented herself with a large poopoo...I went, washed her, and came back to them being BIN'ed. I was BUMMED, until I realized it was our beloved Danyel. :rofl Then I was cool with it, of course. :love

My MIL can put in those adjustable waistbands too; my daughters' sfam and TR had that surgery done. :jumping

· Registered
9,398 Posts
I cannot imagine WHy some dumbass would be compelled to tell this seller what these jeans were worth, I JUST received this message, and it doesn't take someone from Nasa to figure out he was alerted

I just wanted to say Thank you anonymous TR stalker person:roll

hey you are so lucky you got one heck of a deal on these pants i had no idea until now how much they retail for. gezz if only if i would of know all well, my mess up is your great gain. i will ship this out today. thank you, chris

· Registered
9,398 Posts
also wanted to add, here is to hoping I get that same exact pair of jeans

· Registered
9,398 Posts
makes me wonder if the seller was offered more for the jeans- in that email from said stalker :(:shake

that is what I am worried about, and I am glad I paid right away

to think I bought these just to GIVE them to a child:shake
and someone is this LOW

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.