Authentic Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please don't laugh if these are not sought after at all and it's not a good deal :D It's just that I have seen many posts from guys wanting Vagabond wash (probably, in Colburg cut), and I haven't seen leather patched skulls on ebay often at all. However, something tells me that I have seen this particular listing before, like monthes ago (probably, they weren't sold :roll).

IMHO, these are very cool. Someone get them! :D BNWT ROCK & REPUBLIC Blue Denim Dirt Effect Jeans W36 on eBay (end time 16-Dec-09 21:25:45 GMT)

·
Registered
6,439 Posts
I wonder how much the seller charges to ship internationally. I've been looking for a pair of Vagabond Power for a while, and $92 is a great price! Hmmm...:cool:

On edit: NVM, I see that you included U.S. shipping in the price. I got 'em. Thanks for posting these!

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
Those are cool! Pics when they arrive :D :whistle

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wonder how much the seller charges to ship internationally. I've been looking for a pair of Vagabond Power for a while, and $92 is a great price! Hmmm...:cool:

On edit: NVM, I see that you included U.S. shipping in the price. I got 'em. Thanks for posting these!
I'm glad you got them Michael! I was thinking about you as well, I know you are about that size:thumbsup Have you ever posted pics wearing R&R yourself I have never seen them :eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts