·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm tempting you so that you buy them and I can stop tempting myself! :devil:rofl

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You guys! Come on! I'm going to feel so totally lame if I click on my own posted bin!!!:panic lol

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
15,014 Posts
:rofl!!!! omg I use that same formula on all my louis vuittons!!!!! JOAN is dangerous I read it once and Im ready to hit the bin!! Im fighting it! thats it Im going to do my housework and when I get back someone will have bought them (please please please)

·
Registered
10,455 Posts
^ you have to get them kimoy, my 27's are too big :( they stretch so i am keeping the 26's

get them.... hurry..... now.... they will be perfect :love

hurry... why are you still here :rofl go now

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
Trust me when I tell you, they are totally worth it.

(I paid more for both my pairs, BTW)

Mine are TTS, since I am in between (26/27) I sized up to 27. These are prone to ripping, too, so you do not want them too tight. Just IMO, of course.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
^^ get them Kimoy! They will look sooo nice on you!!!! They are gorgeous IRL! must get them, must get them! :devil

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:eek:hno I need more convincing due to soo many recent purchases/trades
Ok, here goes... :D

1.) These are rare, and getting harder to find, especially in such great condition!

2.) You will forget about the cost once you open the pretty package... and haven't I seen you selling some of your other jeans in the mall anyhow?

3.) So many recent trades/purchases? Trades don't count because it means that you're giving up one pair of jeans for another... guilt gone!

4.) You look beautiful in all of your jeans, and you've said in your posts how much you :love pink... if you don't get these now, you might really regret it...

5.) If you don't buy these soon, I probably will, and that would make my credit card sad...

·
Registered
10,455 Posts
omg :eyebug i cant believe these are still here....

what are you doing.....

i will keep the MSILs and the baby blues for you until you are ready.....

just get these :bigeyes now girl :excited go go go

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
good price for antwerps only worn twice, seller also appears to be a member here :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts