Authentic Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,576 Posts
zappos.com have some mens black stitch for 188!

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Are you willing to buy a used pair? If so...eBay is a great option. Get them confirmed here if you're unsure of its authenticity before bidding though!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was looking at ebay but i cant find a pair that i can trust, the ones i was looking, you guys told me there were REAL fake. im 36X30 but i can fix the hem so i can buy even a 36X34

·
Registered
43 Posts
I went to ebay to get my super T. They were nat stitch and $160, i think it was a pretty good deal : ) but i looked a long time for one... lol

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
7,576 Posts
Are there any codes currently? I have tried them all:jumping I want some COH:ashamed I know wrong area.:eek:

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
^ I don't think there is any codes right now. I know they had the black Friday code and cyber Monday but I haven't seen one since. :( I'm sorry. Might wanna ask around though before you buy. :D I bought mine like a month ago when they were having some kind of sale.. sorry wish I could help ya more!

·
Registered
18,593 Posts
Yes, there are Ricky Super T.

Besides eBay, did you check our own AF Mall? All items there are authentic.

Also, if you haven't tried on mens TR, you may want to make sure you follow actual measurements b/c mens TR tend to run big. Although, I've heard the newer ones are more true to size.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes, there are Ricky Super T.

Besides eBay, did you check our own AF Mall? All items there are authentic.

Also, if you haven't tried on mens TR, you may want to make sure you follow actual measurements b/c mens TR tend to run big. Although, I've heard the newer ones are more true to size.
yes i did check AF Mall, but found nothing. about the measurements i get 36 in waist and around 31-32 on inseam. that's the best fit for me. by the way, thanks for your help!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts