Authentic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today morning I picked them up at the customs office:
They are sz 27 and I feel, like they are 1/2 to 1 sz big :IDK
They are very stretchy and comfy and the second hole at the left leg need to be fixed! ;score
Better to fix them all :yes
Just another homejob....:roll :jumping

·
Registered
546 Posts
love these too! :love

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Cute jeans. I wish more of you ladies would show the shoes you wear with the Billy cut. I honestly can't make straights work for me. They look like skinny jeans when you get a 24-26. I'd love to rock them like the rest of y'all.

·
Registered
36,827 Posts
Nicole, those look fabulous on you. :)

Cute jeans. I wish more of you ladies would show the shoes you wear with the Billy cut. I honestly can't make straights work for me. They look like skinny jeans when you get a 24-26. I'd love to rock them like the rest of y'all.
I agree Talinda. I have the WORST luck finding shoes to wear with Billys/Johnnys. My feet look big (yeah, size 4.5-5 feet can look big, lol). Anyway, I don't want to wear boots all the time...so...:confused:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
9,825 Posts
OMG those are lovely on your Nicole :smoke :)

I agree Talinda. I have the WORST luck finding shoes to wear with Billys/Johnnys. My feet look big (yeah, size 4.5-5 feet can look big, lol). Anyway, I don't want to wear boots all the time...so...:confused:

Shi and Talinda -- I wear ballerina flats with my Billys :eek: or pumps (for those that are not hemmed) :eek: but that's the only thing that works for me :eek: :ashamed

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Shi and Talinda -- I wear ballerina flats with my Billys :eek: or pumps (for those that are not hemmed) :eek: but that's the only thing that works for me :eek: :ashamed
Yeah those would both work. Unfortunately I don't wear flats. (I did finally buy a pair, but all of my jeans are too long for them. LOL) Pumps would work when going out, but not for everyday. I tend to wear 3" calf boots. With pointy boots my size 9's look like the wicked witch of the west. My daughter looked at me like this: :bigeyes said my feet looked HUGE and told me to take them off.

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
Very cute Nicole!
:love:love

OT: Please can you PN me how you patch your jeans and what you take,
in german language? I have two jeans to patch and don't know anything about!
Thank you!
:)

·
Registered
486 Posts
I think that's my favorite wash of black supers! Wow, they look amazing on you!
Congradulations on owning them, I am very jealous.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
These look amazing on you:love

1 - 20 of 31 Posts