1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
road trip to the states!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Not sure what size she wears, but to save some $$ someone on here suggested ordering childrens. I wear a women's size 7 and ordered kids and love, love, love them!!

·
Registered
649 Posts
Have a very nice person on this forum buy them in the states and ship them over...? But shipping international is costly.

eBay may be your best bet. Beware of fakes!

·
Registered
450 Posts
i think Canada sells it for more which is why she wants to know where in the states sells them...

·
Registered
77 Posts
I saw someone saying they saw some cardy uggs at Costco in Vancouver..maybe check your local costco...

whatever you do don't order from anywhere that ships with UPS - the brokerage fees are ugly!

·
Registered
29 Posts
the reason why i ask where you live is because i live in vancouver, bc and i ship mine to point roberts, wa. i bought my uggs from Shoes, Boots, Clogs, & More | Shoe-Store.net. not only are they an authorized ugg dealer, they also sell certain colors and styles cheaper than everywhere else. i got myself 2 classic tall boots for $160 plus you can use a promo code: shoeblog for an extra 10% off so my total was like $143 with free shipping (to the US).

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks suey!
I actually do live in Vancouver but don't have a shipping address in the states but I'll be sure to look into that.
Alternatively I think I might recommend that he buys kids size. Does anyone know what a women's size 7 converts to in kids?

Thank you!

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
i think a 7 converts to a kids 5. that is what i tried on but didnt get them (but still think i should:) but i am not positive. wait for the ugg pros:)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Ugh, yeah. Uggs here in Canada are so expensive compared to what they go for in the States! In Edmonton here, classic short uggs are going for about $250, while kids classics are $265. I don't get why the kids are more expensive, haha.

I got mine in the states :D

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
You could maybe do some research to see what sites sell cheap Uggs ... then find out if they're genuine site! I got a pair of tall chocolate Uggs for $100, and I realized only after I'd gotten them that I was fortunate to have gotten genuine ones ... they could have easily been fakes. Oops :eek:

·
Registered
450 Posts
UGG official website ships to Canada for Canada and https://www.shoe-store.net/ ships for 17 dollars.

Here's my question, why in the hell would anyone buy in Canada for 250 or 275 for Baily Button? How does that work....???

1 - 19 of 19 Posts