Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1,622 Posts
Saw it in 3D on Saturday. It was just ok. The animation was cool, and they did some neat things with the story, to tie the ending in with the rest of the plot. They didn't do much to make you 'care' about the characters, though. It seemed like they went out of their way to make a film that kids would really enjoy, then make it completely inappropriate for anyone under 13, maybe even younger?

-P

· Registered
20 Posts
This movie was more of a gimmick I felt. Sadly, the plot and characters were so cliche that I wanted to voimit. Here, let me write part of the script for you.

King

We need a hero!​

CUT TO: Foul sea's, waves pounding a viking ship dwarfed by the open waters. Holding a mast line is BEOWULF, chisled face, strong chest and eyes as fierce as the waters themselves.

He let's out a triumphant roar.

Beowulf

I AM BEOWULF!​

· Registered
482 Posts
I watched it in 3D cuz the bf wanted to see it. It was okay. Nothing I'd go out on purpose to watch. I think it's more of a watch-the-effects movie. Plus the word/name Beowolf really annoys me cuz it's said different than it looks....:jumping

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.