Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a new blackberry curve and it won't pull up AF. Any ideas on what I need to change in the settings to allow it? I can get all other webpages like facebook, ebay, etc. Any help would be great! Thanks!

·
Registered
660 Posts
I have a blackberry curve too. So what I did was google "rock and republic jeans authenticforum". It will pop up jeans and forum talk for authentic forum. I went to one of them then went to the main page,sign in then bookmarked it. I hope that makes sense. :). If u need help PM me

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Download Opera Mini!!! :magwink It works awesome on my BB Curve!

Just Google opera mini (from your Curve) and download it directly on your phone!! You can also access eBay this way!! :magwink

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
^ it should work with the opera mini browser, like kari mentioned. thats what i had to do on my curve

·
Registered
905 Posts
I can't get it on my storm either :(

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
I'm telling 'ya......Opera Mini!! :magwink
It is a free download and works fantastic!! I rarely use the regular browser on my BB because I like the OM so much better!! :D

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
^And you're so right! Just downloaded it and i can finally go on AF without having to google each section! Thank-you!!:D

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
thank god i don't have internet on my curve or i would be in trouble...if i'm on it this much when i'm not around my computer...:rofl

·
Denim Goddess
7,927 Posts
I am probably getting a BB curve, but would have to reconsider if I couldn't get on AF.
Is browsing the web annoying on it?
I want the iphone but Verizon is the only network that gets reliable coverage in the mountains where we live, and we don't have a land line.

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
^ I really only using the opera mini browser. I prefer it to the regular browser. Its very easy to navigate.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
thank god i don't have internet on my curve or i would be in trouble...if i'm on it this much when i'm not around my computer...:rofl
:jumping Luckily i have unlimited internet and data usage! I couldn't do without it!

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
I can't get it on my storm either :(
you might have to check your browser settings. I couldn't access it from mine either and then I messed with some settings and it started working.

I downloaded opera mini today and so far I'm loving it!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts