Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Hello...I'm Brian Burke, Director for Global Feedback Policy. I’m pleased to announce we will introduce Feedback Revision the week of October 20th.

Feedback Revision will enable buyers to change a Feedback rating, comment and Detailed Seller Ratings (DSRs). While the Feedback revision process is initiated by a seller, buyers have the option to accept or decline a request. Buyers will have 10 days to respond and non-response will result in the Feedback remaining. Only one request can be made per transaction.

Sellers should only send a Feedback Revision request to the buyer once they have addressed, to the buyer’s satisfaction, the cause for the negative or neutral Feedback. They may also send a request if the buyer accidently left incorrect Feedback in the first place.

Sellers will have a limit of 5 requests per 1000 Feedback earned within a 12 month period. On average, sellers receive 8 negative Feedbacks per 1000 Feedback earned, so the 5 per 1000 limit will enable sellers to address the occasional mistake, while at the same time not enable sellers with greater than average negative Feedback to "cleanse their record."

We will monitor system use and make adjustments as required. "

Awesome. So now buyers can neg first, then use it as a leverage tool to extort whatever out of you, in exchange for changing it

·
Registered
457 Posts
bahaha this is so absurd. just who does ebay think they are that they can tool around the sellers that keep them running? :shake

·
Banned
347 Posts
This is awesome. If some ignoramus leaves me a neg, at least I get the option to correct the problem and resolve the neg fb.

As opposed to correcting the issue and the buyer says 'you're a great seller!!! oh snap, how do I take back this neg, they're not letting me'

·
Registered
6,321 Posts
hooray!!! Just what I need more extortion!!! At least then I can get the negs removed through ebay and I don't need to mess w/ the buyer at all. :thumbsup

Only 3 people tried to extort me so far this month!:rofl
will feedback 4 cheez

·
Registered
15,014 Posts
hooray!!! Just what I need more extortion!!! At least then I can get the negs removed through ebay and I don't need to mess w/ the buyer at all. :thumbsup

Only 3 people tried to extort me so far this month!:rofl
only 3 mike! its your lucky month:rofl

1 - 20 of 28 Posts