Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,555 Posts
I think that those are the same ones that I have, Billy in the Boss, and to me, they look fake. The flaps look terrible, and check out the rear tag placement. Here is mine.

I am no expert, but I think that those are fakeola.

·
Premium Member
32,335 Posts
I think that those are the same ones that I have, Billy in the Boss, and to me, they look fake. The flaps look terrible, and check out the rear tag placement. Here is mine.

I am no expert, but I think that those are fakeola.
This pair looks like the fake one with no question.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Heavy's are altered. They had to fudge the rear tag to bring in the waist. I can't believe they already have fakes for that style out. Jeez, what is this world coming to!:confused::( BTW, I think both are real in my non-expert opinion.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
They look real to me (but I am SO not an expert).

If they ARE fake, damn, that is a good job they did on the microstitching.

Maybe they sewed real tags onto fake jeans. That would be sick.

·
Banned
1,555 Posts
This pair looks like the fake one with no question.
These were purchased online from emoda.com I doubt that they are fake. They have been altered. I do not doubt the authenticity of these at all.

·
Premium Member
32,335 Posts
You should have stated that.

Stitching is key with TR and yours are messed up and improper.

If you altered them that would account for that.

·
Banned
1,555 Posts
You should have stated that.

Stitching is key with TR and yours are messed up and improper.

If you altered them that would account for that.
Messed up? No. Altered? Yes. They were too big, but I got a sweet deal on them, so I took them to be hemmed and taken in a little, because I love them.

Anyway, not to thread crap. I think that the ones that were posted are fake. I am not sure though, so wait for others.

·
Premium Member
32,335 Posts
Dude the stitching IS messed up at your belt label and upper waistband.
It is not TR stitching at ALL and is easily visible to me that it is not authentic TR manufactured stitches.

Messed up meaning NOT TR stitch. That does not mean they are butchered.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Woah, if these are real, then I am very disappointed in TR for letting those jeans pass quality control with that kind of stitching on the leather belt label....

·
Premium Member
32,335 Posts
Woah, if these are real, then I am very disappointed in TR for letting those jeans pass quality control with that kind of stitching on the leather belt label....
PLEASE!!
HE HAD THEM ALTERED!!

Thats why the stitching looks that way...:twitch

·
Registered
761 Posts
oh man i didnt even notice! what happened to that leather back tag on the 2nd ones posted?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts