Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
real imo.. I think the wash is Desecration.. (I only know because I was hemming this particular pair yesterday for a friend :D)

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks AF!!

real imo.. I think the wash is Desecration.. (I only know because I was hemming this particular pair yesterday for a friend :D)
It is desecration blue! :thumbsup
what you think of the wash?

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
^ it's nice :) I liked it - I actually purchased it for the friend. But I wish the R's coloring was a little brighter - like how it looks in the picture, but it's a little duller in real life - but the wash itself is nice shade of of dark blue

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
^ it's nice :) I liked it - I actually purchased it for the friend. But I wish the R's coloring was a little brighter - like how it looks in the picture, but it's a little duller in real life - but the wash itself is nice shade of of dark blue
I haven't seen it myself (in person) but I'm feeling the wash.. since you mentioned it, it does look a little dull hmmm.. I just need to find a way to free room in my credit card :rofl

o0o lucky friend ;)

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
^ LOL i guess you found a way to free up your credit card since you got them! but yeah the R's don't look dull in the picture, they actually look brighter than they are in real life.. that's why I said they looked kind of dull because I was expecting the R's to be more vibrant judging from the pictures. But it's nice to have pairs that are not so bam! in your face! type so overall, i like them, my friend does too :)

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^ LOL i guess you found a way to free up your credit card since you got them! but yeah the R's don't look dull in the picture, they actually look brighter than they are in real life.. that's why I said they looked kind of dull because I was expecting the R's to be more vibrant judging from the pictures. But it's nice to have pairs that are not so bam! in your face! type so overall, i like them, my friend does too :)
Not exactly, I thought I'd buy it first THEN find room for my CC lol- I can't wait for them to come now.. but yea I'm a guy it's alright if the RRs aren't so bam up in your face type

1 - 9 of 9 Posts