Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These are the only pics I have. It appears authentic and it's from an ebayer with 100% positive feedback with over 100 transactions. Can anyone confirm though? I appreciate it!

· Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nasty fakes as is everything else that seller has listed!
Yikes. I appreciate the quick feedback treasurehoard! Just bought a pair of 8be's, finally found a Diesel pair (shazor) that fit my thighs well in a looser style so now I'm looking at the 71b's ;score

· Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah 71B is hot!!!
Was checking out the pics from one of your auctions and from ssense.com and yeah, they look fly. I was a little upset the waists actually fit smaller than say the Zathan's or the Zaf's. I wear a 32 and the 8be's are a tad snug. Hopefully after wearing them around the house some they'll loosen up.

Does the 71b wash fit a little snug in the waist too?

· Premium Member
26,101 Posts
Was checking out the pics from one of your auctions and from ssense.com and yeah, they look fly. I was a little upset the waists actually fit smaller than say the Zathan's or the Zaf's. I wear a 32 and the 8be's are a tad snug. Hopefully after wearing them around the house some they'll loosen up.

Does the 71b wash fit a little snug in the waist too?
the size 30 I have fits me nice and I am wearing 29 Zathans.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.