Authentic Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all! I have recently been buying jeans on ebay now that I am on a budget and came across these Paige Premium Petite Hidden Hills. This is my first pair of Paige's I bid on. Picture was bad, so I just threw abid out and I won auction for $10.49!!! So I assumed they might be fakes. The seller did not mention they were authentic in posting and has not returned my messages. I received jeans today and they look pretty darn real based upon the info in your forum. Can someone please confirm authenticity??? Either I got a screamin deal or my first assumtion is right. They are fakies. Thanks to everyone for your help.

http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af331/kylabrody/004.jpg
http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af331/kylabrody/002.jpg
http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af331/kylabrody/001.jpg

Paige Premium Denim Jeans Sz 28 Boot Cut Classic Rise - eBay (item 190353965510 end time Dec-06-09 20:01:21 PST)

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
wash in the 2nd pic doesnt look good to me. pls wait for others with better Paige knowledge.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Unless these are from the petite line the inseam should be longer... more like 33-34". Have they been hemmed?? I would agree that it's not looking good based on the second picture but please wait for someone more knowledgeable.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yes, they are PETITE Hidden Hills (31 inseam) Thanks so much! I will await some other feeback. When I received jeans, the demin was thick, which is not consistent with some of the brand imitations I have seen. I edited my original post to include some photos I uploaded which are so much better than the ebay photos. Here they are too. Thanks again! Love this forum!

[expert edit] to modify url links into images.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
the upclose pics look more believable. The pics in the ebay auction are poor quality.

·
Registered
18,593 Posts
I just edited your above links so we can see the pics instead of links.

I believe those are real Waterfall but the pocket wash is throwing me off. Here are pics of mine for comparison. Oh, and the denim should feel a bit different because that wash has a higher synthetic blend compared to most denim.

SUNGY'S PAIR:

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Wow... the pictures they used for their auction are just terrible. :puke (no offense intended)
They look much better in your pics. If they are real that's probably why you got such a good deal. I would have thought they were fake from those pictures.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Can you get pics of the back leather patch? I am leaning towards real, but I can't see the leather patch (which is usually a good test).

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
They look good to me but I'm just trying to practice my authentication skills. I'm still a total beginner :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks to all for your input. Guess I just got really lucky. Ebay Seller messaged me back and said they were a gift to her and she sold b/c they did not fit her. I have a feeling she knows nothing about Paige Premium and did not do the research. Got NWT pair for $10.49. Yay!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts