Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey authenticforum members!
Just wanted to know, i found an ebay auction with a seller who is selling diesel zathan 71j and claiming them to be 100% authentic and they might be, i just want to make sure, check out the pics:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Yeah ALL sellers on ebay claims their products to be authentic.

I am by no means a diesel authenticating expert.

But from the front, they look acceptable. Any photographs of the back and also the inner tag (the one with the Indian Head with microstitching).

BUT please do wait until someone can confirm that they are indeed authentic.
I usually only purchase my Diesels through retail and not really through ebay.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah...thanks for your reply

All I really can see from his auction is that he guarantees authenticity of this item (which is pretty confident of him to do so), and he set a buy it now price of $159 not including shipping which is a reasonable price for these jeans, and that his feedback is great, and he is an experienced seller on ebay... thats all i really know but to me he seems pretty legit from what i know.

I will have to ask him about the Microstitching and the indian head tag and all that stuff, maybe somebody if not you, can figure out from that if they are authentic or not. Thanks

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
ok thanks alot to everyone who answered and treasurehoard!

...just one question, i own 2 pairs of diesel zafs, the 796 wash, and the 8BC both fit me beautifully in a 32x30, i am new to anything but Zaf's and now i want to buy these Zathan 71j's, and my nearest diesel store is pretty far and i go like once every 3 or 4 months so i will probably be ordering them on ebay or online, and i would like to know do Zathan's fit similar to Zaf's in the waist?

i have read on honestforum and different forums that they get thinner and tighter around the thigh area, and people online are saying you need to size down for zathans, but when i called up my diesel store i spoke to a guy who only wears diesels (what he told me) and he told me that zathans fit very similar to zaf's in the WAISTE except for the fact that they get tighter around the thighs which might mean i need to go one size UP or i can just stay the same size, i am getting 2 different stories but i really do trust the guy i spoke to because i met him before and all he wears is diesel and he obviousely works there, so id appreciate your input on that treasurehoard and anybody else who wants 2 answer... Thanks

ps: i forgot to ask, people online were also saying that these zathan 71j's stretch like hell, and that's the reason you should also size down alot, but the guy i spoke to from diesel store told me that these zathan 71j style does stretch like a half a size and thats about it, and that it does not stretch that much because this style doesnt have stretch in it like some other styles do.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah def good looks on that treasurehoard,
i added this question to my last post:

ps: i forgot to ask, people online were also saying that these zathan 71j's stretch like hell, and that's the reason you should also size down alot, but the guy i spoke to from diesel store told me that these zathan 71j style does stretch like a half a size and thats about it, and that it does not stretch that much because this style doesnt have stretch in it like some other styles do.

do you own a pair of these zathan 71j treasurehoard? if so whats your take on that... my bad for all the questions just want to make sure, better to be safe then sorry.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
... i see didd you wear them regularly??

see one thing i hate about jeans is that they stretch bro, you know what i mean. I hate wearing a belt with my shit, because when i wear a belt with my jeans i just pull on the belt more and more to the point to where after i take my belt off it feels like my jeans went 3 sizes bigger and i cant ever wear them without my belt and then they start to look all baggy and ugly, so thats why i like my jeans tight fit, and without stretch in them. Thanks for your input though, appreciate it

·
Drunk Friend
11,408 Posts
conventional wisdom is zaf is one size down from your zathan.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts