Authentic Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
thats is fake. just look at the tags and the stitching inside, thats a bad work, TR will never do something like that, all messy, thats why you are paying a higher price because you are getting a masterpiece!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
okay, thank you. i'm really looking for a pair of billy big t's with that orange and yellow multi stitch, i'm not sure if they are an older pair and harder to find. but i really like them. it's so hard to buy off of ebay. and impossible to find a store that sells true religion around where i live.

·
Registered
252 Posts
whats up with the name on the inside tag? i did not know they did that?
wait for a mod. im not going to say :magwink

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
I think they are real..
Ive seen them at Nordstroms Rack.. They are like $100 there..
Please wait for mod or expert though..

·
Premium Member
32,335 Posts
whats up with the name on the inside tag? i did not know they did that?
wait for a mod. im not going to say :magwink
BUFERT, please reduce the size of your signature to no more than 3/4 standard font sized lines high.
Second request if I recall.
Thank you.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
can somebody send me a picture for a yellow and orange stitched pair of billy big t's so i know what i'm looking for. i've seen someone wearing the pair i want, but i can't find exactly what they are. i've kinda searched the true religion website too. if someone knows what i mean send me a picture of what i mean and i can go off of that to find the pair i want. i agree i don't like these ones much.

·
Registered
252 Posts
BUFERT, please reduce the size of your signature to no more than 3/4 standard font sized lines high.
Second request if I recall.
Thank you.
is that fine now, sorry :(
can someone answer that question about the name in the tag if possible :) ??

·
Registered
36,827 Posts
these are very ugly and poor excuse for true religion jeans-
which ones are you talking about? the fake pair or the real pair (link further down the thread)? :confused:

cory, please make a new thread when asking to auth a second pair of jeans; this thread is getting confusing, especially when people don't read all the replies and post to the original post. also, many won't come back to the thread once the original post was answered; i just happened to click on this and saw your second pair. :magwink

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
The only thing I can say about it is that Ive seen the name on some of the S2D tags.

·
Registered
18,593 Posts
can somebody send me a picture for a yellow and orange stitched pair of billy big t's so i know what i'm looking for. i've seen someone wearing the pair i want, but i can't find exactly what they are. i've kinda searched the true religion website too. if someone knows what i mean send me a picture of what i mean and i can go off of that to find the pair i want. i agree i don't like these ones much.
I haven't a clue at what you're talking about. There are various stitch combinations.

I don't know what you're talking about either. Which pair and what name? :confused:

which ones are you talking about? the fake pair or the real pair (link further down the thread)? :confused:

cory, please make a new thread when asking to auth a second pair of jeans; this thread is getting confusing, especially when people don't read all the replies and post to the original post. also, many won't come back to the thread once the original post was answered; i just happened to click on this and saw your second pair. :magwink
YES!!! I'm usually good at following but too much going this way and that within this thread.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts