Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Premium Member
32,334 Posts
Can not be determined from those pictures.
FLAT close ups not angled needed.
Get just the belt label and if necessary BOTH back pockets FLAT well lit and NOT MODELED.

· Registered
130 Posts
I know this seller cause I bought a pair of joeys from her and they were 100% authentic (I went to nordstroms to make sure with them) so I am sure these are too.. she doesnt seem the type to sell fakes!
But you never know :eyebug

· Registered
9,398 Posts
I know this seller cause I bought a pair of joeys from her and they were 100% authentic (I went to nordstroms to make sure with them) so I am sure these are too.. she doesnt seem the type to sell fakes!

um just an FYI, rarely will you get an SA that can actual tell the difference between real and fake.....so i wouldn't stake a claim on that:D

· Registered
130 Posts
um just an FYI, rarely will you get an SA that can actual tell the difference between real and fake.....so i wouldn't stake a claim on that:D
I am stating my point of view with business that I have with this seller, so because your saying I am a SA that cant tell the difference.. my opinion should be heard.. thats why I said YOU NEVER know. Thanks for the support~

· Premium Member
32,334 Posts
Just because someone sold you authentic items before, is no reason to automatically be assured that anything else she sells will be also.

I am stating my point of view with business that I have with this seller, so because your saying I am a SA that cant tell the difference.. my opinion should be heard.. thats why I said YOU NEVER know. Thanks for the support~
Stating that you have dealt with the seller, and gotten authentics from her before, is a fine opinion and there is no problem.

The issue arises when you state that you are SURE THESE ARE REAL ALSO...BECAUSE seller sold real before.

In addition. Hera was commenting on your assurance from Nordstroms that you received authentics. MOST SA do NOT really know a real item from a fake. We all have seen this countless times all over the country.

· Registered
130 Posts
OK, Its not worth fighting over!

I understand that buying from a seller doesnt alway mean they are real, thats why I said you NEVER know!

Anyway, they look real to me with the new pictures BUT I MAY BE WRONG...... I am a nobody to say~

Just because someone sold you authentic items before, is no reason to automatically be assured that anything else she sells will be also.

Stating that you have dealt with the seller, and gotten authentics from her before, is a fine opinion and there is no problem.

The issue arises when you state that you are SURE THESE ARE REAL ALSO...BECAUSE seller sold real before.

In addition. Hera was commenting on your assurance from Nordstroms that you received authentics. MOST SA do NOT really know a real item from a fake. We all have seen this countless times all over the country.

· Premium Member
34,067 Posts
I don't think you understood what an SA is. SA = Sales associate. ie the employee at the store. Not you.

· Registered
23,935 Posts
Good Lord. I am too tired for this.

We ask for more pictures to be 100000000% an item is fake. Don't take it so GD personally when that is done by the MODERATOR of this section.:roll

OP--nice jeans!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.