Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you can tell by only the one picture............are these real? I've requested additional pics but haven't received them yet.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Better pictures would help. oxygen has very distinct whiskering on the front, and I *think* I see some of it there. Although my final answer is yes, I would would for better pics and more opinions :)

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
that is a stock photo, so, of course they are real. You need pic's of the actual pair for sale :magwink

·
Registered
676 Posts
Those are stock photos and are real!
You would need pics of actual pics to be safe!

·
Registered
12,015 Posts
those photos are stock photos stolen from marshall clothing company, a canadian online site

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
goshhhh...i advise dont ever bid or buy if seller refuse to gives extra photo..

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
those photos are stock photos stolen from marshall clothing company, a canadian online site
that is a stock photo, so, of course they are real. You need pic's of the actual pair for sale :magwink
Those are stock photos and are real!
You would need pics of actual pics to be safe!
Thanks.........I did request additional photos. Will post for authentication when I receive them. (That is, IF I receive them)!! :magwink

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
Thanks.........I did request additional photos. Will post for authentication when I receive them. (That is, IF I receive them)!! :magwink
If you don’t receive them I strongly recommend you not to bid and wait for another pair to show up. :)

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you don’t receive them I strongly recommend you not to bid and wait for another pair to show up. :)
Definitely! I agree! I'm still waiting and that doesn't seem promising to me! :shake IF I get the pics, I'll post first to be sure they are authentic before bidding!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts