Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
32,334 Posts
Leaning towards fake but there is really no way for me to be sure.
You know what to do if you want a definitive from me on that pair:magwink

· Premium Member
32,334 Posts
What would make them fake? They look good to me. The Pockets look fine and the stitching looks good too.
Dude, the stitching does NOT look that good...pics are not great for authenticity purposes either.

Thats why...:twitch
You don't think I comment whatever I feel like just for the heck of it do you?:eyebug

· Registered
68 Posts
I think the lower part of the U is spaced a little further down than normal.

I asked what "would make them fake" for a reason. Im just trying to figure out what would make them good or not.

luvapup it's not like i gave a definitive answer, i was just trying to figure out what i was missing, calm the heck down! You don't have to be so rude and argumentative.

I said they look good to me, not they look good.

But the bottom part of the U actually doesn't look good now that i look at it better, its a little too far down from the top half.

In addition, if you would prefer that only moderators answer questions based on authenticity maybe you should lock these threads out to non-mods, otherwise calm down with the temper.

· Premium Member
32,334 Posts
What would make them fake? They look good to me. The Pockets look fine and the stitching looks good too.
I think the lower part of the U is spaced a little further down than normal.
I asked what "would make them fake" for a reason. Im just trying to figure out what would make them good or not.

luvapup it's not like i gave a definitive answer, i was just trying to figure out what i was missing, calm the heck down! You don't have to be so rude and argumentative.

I said they look good to me, not they look good.

But the bottom part of the U actually doesnt look good now that i look at it better, its a little too far down from the top half.
Rude? perhaps a tad, but it was earned here. IMO.
Argumentative?
Not in the slightest. Lets not let that happen shall we??

You asked for a reason? It did not sound like you were asking for an ANSWER, but commenting and you further qualified the 'contradiction' by stating how good you thought things looked. Re-read your post.

Leaning towards fake but there is really no way for me to be sure.
You know what to do if you want a definitive from me on that pair:magwink
If you want to learn, then ask questions in a way that are indicative of your interest in educating yourself, and not in a contradictory fashion.
When I give definitive opinions they can cost people money. I do not do that lightly EVER.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.