Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
6,721 Posts
All of the sets they are selling are fake - all highly faked colors and the up close tag pics she gives for the other sets are way off.
The longsleeve shirt actually looks real -oddly enough its the only time she uses "authentic" in the title.

· Registered
6,721 Posts
I know its not velour, but I have seen auth. sellers who have had this shirt and the tags still say velour for some reason:twitch Here is one of them - the description says 'velour fashion.'
JUICY COUTURE black rebel without VELOUR LS SHIRT TOP P - (eBay item 230191800944 end time Nov-25-07 17:30:00 PST)

I am curious how the tags are sewn on wrong? I have several shirts with tags sewn on like this (even with the little bump from being sewn on too tight.) I've also received Juicy from Bloomies in poly bags w/ these UPC stickers. She also has a C&C shirt (that was recently on clearance at Bloomingdales.com) with the same style poly bag.

· Registered
1,324 Posts
I was really thrown off by the velour tag that I was definately thinking it was a fake. The sewing just looked off to me. It looked like it had been sewn way too much. Hard to explain. Anyway, I did e-mail the seller and they said that they would e-mail me the receipt from Bloomies. So maybe their stuff if real??? I could not tell with the terry sets because their tags looked good to me. Maybe they just picked up a bunch when Bloomies had their sale and that is how they put togeather the sets???

· Registered
6,721 Posts
Scotties look very misshapen on their terry sets and on the white hang tags the numbers under the UPC are too bold and the 6 is misshapen (should not be that rounded at the top - common mistake I've seen on fake tags.)
You can see the tags better on these 2 sets - pink tags are also way off:
Auctiva Image Hosting
Auctiva Image Hosting

Also shes sold a ton of these sets in only the most highly faked colors. I think she has a couple auth. things that she bought from Bloomies on clearance that didn't fit her or something, but the sets are def. fake.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.