·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have requested tag pics from him. So I'll wait and see

·
Registered
72 Posts
tbh i get mine mostly in south street in philly, soho or macy's in NYC or in Singapore whenever i go back..which is like every few months..ill be back again in january

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
26,102 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh ok, I only asked cause I saw the same design with differnt prints on the back. Thanks

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I checked out his auction item with the pictures a revolve and the colours are different as well so I didn't bid, but thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I bought a tee from this seller before.

T-Hoard said he couldn't completely be sure, but he was leaning toward real, so I went ahead and bought it. When I got it, I found that the inner waist tag (the one that is supposed to have microstitch) had been cut out. The collar inner tag was still there, and it looked fine.

I personally think he sells authentic Ed Hardy. Because the high volume of his sales, all (or most) of which are Ed Hardy, there are bound to be people who leave negatives because they're ignorant. My mom used to sell high volumes of refurbished handbags from NR, and she used to get negative feedback too, even though all of her bags are authentic. Some buyers get buyer's remorse and then claim an item is fake, when it's not, because they know that when a seller sells high volumes of the same brand, crying "fake" is not all that crazy.

I saw that someone left a FB saying that Ed Hardy Corporate had confirmed that rococostyles is a fake seller. That's a pretty lofty claim.. I'm not even sure Ed Hardy would make a claim like that. But it's something I would look into.

·
Premium Member
26,102 Posts
I looked at this guys negs. on toolhaus and he seems to have a lot for selling fakes...
yep I just checked that out. Nice catch! Seller seems to be selling real and fake than ... or at least uses some real photos.

I did see one feedback though that said he was reported to Ed Hardy Corporate. They are pretty hard core about the VERO program ... I doubt they would let this guy continue if that buyer reported him. eh who knows they might of settle down since last year.

Still I personally would avoid without any tag photos etc.

·
Premium Member
26,102 Posts
I saw that someone left a FB saying that Ed Hardy Corporate had confirmed that rococostyles is a fake seller. That's a pretty lofty claim.. I'm not even sure Ed Hardy would make a claim like that. But it's something I would look into.
Their VERO program is hardcore. They would of pulled down all of his stuff! I was selling a shirt that never made it to production :roll ... they pulled down all my stuff. Basically told me I could not list it and couldn't list any EH stuff unless I had authorized retailer receipts.

NOW they are selling shirts that never made it to production at the freaking retail store on Melrose!!!! :madbeating

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Their VERO program is hardcore. They would of pulled down all of his stuff! I was selling a shirt that never made it to production :roll ... they pulled down all my stuff. Basically told me I could not list it and couldn't list any EH stuff unless I had authorized retailer receipts.

NOW they are selling shirts that never made it to production at the freaking retail store on Melrose!!!! :madbeating
Wow seriously?! That's BS! ...I suppose you gave them a piece of your mind!

Once Mulberry's VERO pulled down all of my mum's listings. Oh man, she was pissed... I think she wrote them strongly worded e-mails or something because eventually they left her alone.

Anyway, if it's true that EH Corporate said that rococostyles sells fakes, and its' true they EH has a hardcore VeRO department, then they should have pulled his listings a long time ago. Since they did not, something doesn't add up here.. I dunno. When I go home I'll take a tag picture of my boyfriend's tee.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for everybodies input, ck I did see you ask about this seller before but nothing came out of it. I only avoided because he didn't want to send tag pics and some of the colours were different, and I'm not a fan of the back with the don ed hardy design. I like this simple Ed Hardy on the back.

I have anothing question which is on the left hand side of the torso does all Ed Hardy's have the Christian Audiger name there? Cause I have some Ed Hardy shirts I got from Metropark that doesn't have it there.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I have anothing question which is on the left hand side of the torso does all Ed Hardy's have the Christian Audiger name there? Cause I have some Ed Hardy shirts I got from Metropark that doesn't have it there.
From what I've seen, only the newer stuff has Christian Audigier written on the side.

But wait for T-Hoard or another EH expert to be sure.

·
Premium Member
26,102 Posts
I have only seen some shirts with that on the side. Like ckcnguyen said it was newer shirts. I don't think all of them have it either. Its very confusing because they have so many different logos going on that its getting harder to tell what is fake. The first time I saw a shirt with that by Christian Audigier printed on it I thought it was fake. It looks so horrible I figured it could not be part of the design ... than I saw some I was sure were real. I think they are just doing that on some shirts ... I hope anyways cause thats really tacky looking.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
So sorry to bump an old thread, but I took out the shirt I bought from rococostyles and compared it to an authentic shirt, and there were a few, very subtle differences.

I'll post pics later, but I think that rococostyles sells fakes. Damn good fakes, but fakes nonetheless. :(

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
PHOTOS!

Inner Collar Tag Comparisons: The authentic shirt is on the right, and the questionable rococostyles shirt is on the right. Notice the subtle difference in fabric color (white vs. pale off white) and texture (super smooth vs. smooth). The font and graphic of the first shirt also seem to be more clear than that of the second shirt. And the bulldog seems to be.. skinnier? In the first shirt than in the second.

Inner Waist Tag Comparisons: The inner waist tag on the rococostyles shirt was cut out. However, compared to the authentic shirt, the stitching seems very sloppy.

Graphics Comparisons: I found no significant differences in the graphics.

Opinions?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts