Authentic Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if this seller checks out??
eBay Seller: disco daisy: Clothing, Shoes Accessories items on eBay.com Mainly interested in the Ella's?
Thoughts :cool:

Also, based on price, I'd say yes -- but is this one a good egg?? eBay Seller: tambaytoo: Clothing, Shoes Accessories items on eBay.com (( i am not knowledgeable enuff to know for sure - may be a no-brainer :jumping))

One more TR question -- do they, by chance, make these in a jean?? Or only shorts -- I LUV THEM!!! TRUE RELIGION SOPHIE BIG T LOVESTRUCK JEANS SHORTS S 25 - eBay (item 380184837959 end time Dec-11-09 12:48:27 PST)
And lastly (for the fourth time :jumping ) I was curious if it's bad to start new authenticity threads, or should I make one thread and bump it with new check inquiries?? :ashamed

Thanks in advance :love

·
Premium Member
32,335 Posts
Post items that you are interested in.
The exact item.

I for one, will not review a sellers full inventory.

I'm kinda mean that way.
We volunteer here:magwink

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My apologies, I thought we were able to ask about sellers? I tried searching, but no luck there... Sorry tho -- :ashamed

Here was the 1st one - True Religion Ella Heritage Big T jeans - The Boss 26 - eBay (item 230407664605 end time Dec-10-09 19:02:10 PST)

The second one sells the 3rd question - so here is the one of interest - TRUE RELIGION SOPHIE BIG T LOVESTRUCK JEANS SHORTS S 25 - eBay (item 380184837959 end time Dec-11-09 12:48:27 PST)

I also wondered if anyone knows if the Sophie Big T is made in a regular jean, or only shorts??

Thanks so much!! :love

1 - 7 of 7 Posts