Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks sooooo much, I truly appreciate you wishing me on my big 25.. haha thanks again really!:woohoo:woohoo:love

i'm not positive on authenticity, so just wait a bit for that...but i did want to say.......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :bday

· Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dont think they are hemmed but I cant tell either, let me ask her.. :D
^ she has a b-day thread :)

i actually think so are real.. but i'm not familiar with that style and i could be wrong.
ps. do they look hemmed w/out original? it's hard to tell.

· Registered
9,398 Posts
lol out of all the pics, none were really good.

BUT they look good to me, and yes hemmed, the stitching doesnt match.
anyways wait for Joan, but clearwater wash is one the fakes completely screw up

· Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
lol out of all the pics, none were really good.

BUT they look good to me, and yes hemmed, the stitching doesnt match.
anyways wait for Joan, but clearwater wash is one the fakes completely screw up
Yeah Now looking at the front they do look hemmed but they'll still fit my fat ass LOL:rofl
Also another question, are these jeans rare.. how common are they and when did they come out? thanx

· Registered
9,398 Posts
Yeah Now looking at the front they do look hemmed but they'll still fit my fat ass LOL:rofl
Also another question, are these jeans rare.. how common are they and when did they come out? thanx

Not rare, just weren't real popular and didn't sell well
( just being honest) the patchworks in general all washes didn't do well
and were faked

· Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good to know, thanks for being honest.. I like them but I guess I like distressed jeans more though, I also bought a pair of Ava Heritage which I cant wait to get and show you guys.. woo hoo.. today I'm off to Niemans to buy more as another gift to myself.. I am so bad~!:magwink "must stay away from TR jeans":twitch
Not rare, just weren't real popular and didn't sell well
( just being honest) the patchworks in general all washes didn't do well
and were faked

· Registered
9,398 Posts
All that really matters is if you like them anyways, you have to wear them:magwink

I own a LOT of clearwater wash:whistle

· Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
All that really matters is if you like them anyways, you have to wear them:magwink

I own a LOT of clearwater wash:whistle
The other day I bought a pair of TR bandits from Nordstroms the rack for $63, what do you think about these jeans.. I tried them on, the waist is a little big but I love the style..

· Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I thought so too.. I got them last weekend at their sale... they are really hot but truly uncomfortable .......fashion is pain:D:D!

· Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Patchworks are real.:)
Thanks Joan I appreciate your time to tell me. Happy Holidays!:):)

Anyway, I just took these now with my new Bandits.. what ya think?? I had to put flowers on one of the pictures to block out my toliet.. These are such a a super deal..:D:woohoo:woohoo

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.