Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently just purchased some Antiks. They are the same ones that were posted in another thread, and were considered authentic by board experts. They cost me 80 bucks i believe at one of those TJ maxx runway places.The only thing suspicious about the jean...is I noticed the tag says Made in China on it. Im not sure if they ever made any Antiks in China, but I thought it was a US based company. Can somebody please help me out..Thanks.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they are the exact same denim a user named Adian posted like 3 posts down from this one for authenticity check. Exactly the same in every way..even down to minor details.(I took my jeans out, and compared). I think the jeans are older Antiks also, not newer models. Everything about the denim appears real..I just thought it was strange that the tag said Made in China, versus made in the USA!! I was just wondering if any of the older models were made in china also, because i know some companies have different places for different garments like Ralph Lauren.

· Registered
5,239 Posts
there are tons of Antiks at my TJs right now, all at least one year old styles. A lot are pretty cute but they're too overpriced right now!

There were some 22s or 23s (cant remember which) clearanced for like $12 but no way I could get even a leg in them :( All the regular ones are $79.99 to $99.99

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.