Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
1,946 Posts
^^maybe it's your monitor nola. the tag is not anywhere near a teal color on my monitor.

· Premium Member
20,866 Posts
yeah, I'm thinking it may be your monitor because the tag is the right cornflower shade of blue (for that older style of tag). I know Sabbath (the wash) has thrown others off too. as for #3, they could be irregular but the R placement isn't always perfect, even for first quality jeans. just a fluke, I think. :magwink

edit - oops, I'm slow LOL

· Registered
43,413 Posts
okay.. in order to try and maintain my dignity here.. i must confess.

my initial reply was they were all real.

BUT.. then i went back and looked at that BRIGHT ASS TEAL TAG..and changed my #2 answer .. and went ahead and changed #3 for good measure. :rofl

my good monitor bit the dust about 2 weeks ago.. :(
i had to get out my old one, it blows big time...but at least it works.
everything is super dark and bright at the same time and don't even get me started on the colors.

there's another thread with some logo R's (auth check) they have pink in them :confused: i see no pink.

idalis' name by her avy ... it's purple on my monitor. i bet it's pink on yours, huh?

· Registered
43,413 Posts
:rofl Idalis' name is in BRIGHT pink!

What about Heather's scorch costellos? What colour do you see there?
http://www.authenticforum.com/rock-republic-jeans/51662-opinions-my-new-r-r.html

In the name of Mod-dom, you must get a new monitor... you're suffering from unnecessary colour blindness :(

heathers costello's ... those are too dark,i can barely see the pics. :twitch
they sort of look red, and the jeans look black!
but i know exactly what they look like IRL because i had them.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.