1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
Imo real, please waut for confirm!

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
I need these.... Black stitch Joeys are BAMF.

Although I wish blackstitch supers had the older horseshoe pockets.... they just look better IMO

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, i've had my eye on a pair of these... really like how the black stitching looks with this wash

i'm in between sizes, too tight around the hips on the 34's, and a touch loose on the 36's, but think i'll go with the 36's... can't have any tight jeans. lol

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
yeah, i've had my eye on a pair of these... really like how the black stitching looks with this wash

i'm in between sizes, too tight around the hips on the 34's, and a touch loose on the 36's, but think i'll go with the 36's... can't have any tight jeans. lol
not sure what wash this is. but my blackstitch supers in cbd ran way big.

maybe someone that has these can give you more info on the fit

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not sure what wash this is. but my blackstitch supers in cbd ran way big.

maybe someone that has these can give you more info on the fit
seller says they're lasso wash... i tried some on at the store and they fit decent... if i sized down to 34, it's pretty snug around the waist and hips, not my preferred fit since i like my jeans on the relaxed side...

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
Well then go with you gut. For me personally, If Im between I size down because I can't stand to have a bunching waist. and baggy crotch... <------- everyone knows EXACTLY what I am talking about...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts