Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya! Newbie here. I browse occassionally but decided to sign up today since you guys seem to be EXPERTS at picking out fakes.

What do you think of these?

Thanks in advance!

Sara

·
Premium Member
32,335 Posts
:thumbsup;score

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks so much, guys. :D I ended up ordering them. Hope I like them - not too sure if the color will be too light for me but we'll see!

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Congrats on getting them!! I'm sure you will love them!!
Oh, and there are DEFINITELY some experts here! :magwink (a couple who even posted in this thread)!! :whistle

Welcome to AF!!! :Welcome

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats on getting them!! I'm sure you will love them!!
Oh, and there are DEFINITELY some experts here! :magwink (a couple who even posted in this thread)!! :whistle

Welcome to AF!!! :Welcome
Thanks, I'm fairly new to TR jeans. I got a pair of Joey Super T skinny legs several months ago that didn't end up fitting that great but now they fit (wheee!) so now I want more. :ashamed LOL

·
Premium Member
32,335 Posts
Thanks, I'm fairly new to TR jeans. I got a pair of Joey Super T skinny legs several months ago that didn't end up fitting that great but now they fit (wheee!) so now I want more. :ashamed LOL
NOt sure if you are mistaken,
but Joey is not a skinny leg jean,
technically they are a flare.:D

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
NOt sure if you are mistaken,
but Joey is not a skinny leg jean,
technically they are a flare.:D
Hmm, maybe they are more straight leg - would that make sense? Now you have me wondering if I got ripped off. :( They look real to me but I'm not an expert.

What do you think?

Wish I'd found this forum 8 months-ish ago when I got these... :ashamed

·
Registered
862 Posts
Hmm, maybe they are more straight leg - would that make sense? Now you have me wondering if I got ripped off. :( They look real to me but I'm not an expert.

What do you think?

Wish I'd found this forum 8 months-ish ago when I got these... :ashamed
I think those are fake . Something just looks off to me:( Sorry.

·
Registered
18,593 Posts
Uh oh. They look fake to me but it's hard to authenticate on a person. Best to take pics flat. With that said, I still think they are fake.

·
Premium Member
32,335 Posts
I think they are fake.

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Oh well. :(

Thanks.
Ummmmm......I wouldn't really go with "oh well"!
If you purchased them through PayPal or a Credit Card, you will have a chance to be able to get your money back! You definitely DO NOT want to wearing fakes! :shake

There are several threads here about what to do if you have purchased fakes!! Please read them and do whatever you can to get a refund and get a REAL pair!! :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I bought them in January. While I've never actually worn them other than trying them on a few times (they didn't fit well when I got them), it's too late to do anything with ebay or paypal.... :(

I'm really annoyed. :shake

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I also bought a pair like these in January.. My first pair.. and they were fake too..:shake That was before I discovered this forum..:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts