Authentic Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could I have an auth check on this pair? If it's real or fake, what wash would it be? I like the wash style effect on the lower leg :D Thank you :)

·
Premium Member
32,335 Posts
Real

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Those are nice!

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
They look like Lt Dusty Trail, but they seem a little too dark. I'm having a braincrap as to whether or not there is a darker version of that wash.

·
Registered
18,593 Posts
Yes, there is LDT and DDT. Because of the exposure, I wasn't sure if it's DDT with flash washing it out. Looks too dark for LDT IMO.

Actually, Steph, you may be right. I don't think there is a flash at all now looking at the shadow on the first pic.

In the past, I've seen where it only says Dusty Trail so often I'll just say Dusty Trail.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Could I have an auth check on this pair? If it's real or fake, what wash would it be? I like the wash style effect on the lower leg :D Thank you :)
Did you buy those? I was watching that pair for like 5 mins yesterday and someone bought it before I got to do an auth check :magwink

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks all for the help!

Hi David, I bought the jeans b/c of the strange beautiful effect on the leg xD Sorry and I hope you find a good pair soon! *clover* :D

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
Good thing these weren't a 28 or 29... it would have been curtains for all youts!!

·
Registered
581 Posts
^ same ty. I would fight you to death for them :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts