Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
18,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I'm new to this forum and I'm glad to have found you all!

Bought some obvious fakes on the internet and now I'm so hesistant to buy online. New to R&R so I really appreciate help with authentication from the experts.

Hope I'm posting correctly.

Thanks so much for this forum!

Linda

· Registered
5,251 Posts
Linda,

Welcome to the forum! Also another great resource to buy authentic jeans is to use the Authentic Forum Mall. Sellers post their jeans for sale there and they are prescreened by our moderators/administrators before the posting is approved so you know you are getting pre-authenticated jeans.

· Registered
18,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Art!

Thanks for the advice. I just bought a pair on the mall and am soooo happy that there is a place where one can feel assured of buying genuine premium denim. You guys are great because you have integrity and are willing to provide authentication tips/confirmation to us newbies so we don't get screwed.

I'm still mad at myself for sending money to further the gains of some despicable businesses but no more thanks to you guys.

TTYL! :D

Linda

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.