Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish I found this forum sooner!

Are these authentic R&R? The R's look misplaced or a little off to me.... and shouldn't the R's be sewn with 2 lines? Idk what its technically called, but the R should be thicker right? Opinions??

1/i/000/c2/b7/694c_12.JPG">

· Registered
12,015 Posts
i think they're real too but hella old, and i mean OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD that's why the stitching of the R is like that, is that your pic or an auction pic? b/c that tag DOES NOT belong w/ those pants. is that your pic or an auction pic?

· Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im so jealous that you guys know so much about jeans! :ashamed anyway! i got the jeans in today.... the auction had the wrong tag pictured.. kudos ntegragsr93! i'm still kinda iffy about them because of the pockets.. only because the R's on my old old old roths have double stitching like other R&R, but the new ones don't...... do you guys 100% think they're auth?

My old roths

The new ones I got from eBay... (my own pics this time)

· Registered
8,760 Posts
Hey if you file a dispute and that tag was in the auction then it was also misrepresented. If they would have put the actual tag in the auction then it would have been authenticiated correctly here.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.