Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The seller has only given this one picture-

It's stated that- The jeans are Wimbledon #143 Kelly Bootcut Stretch and the color is Alcatraz which is a darkish blue. The tag in the jeans says the cut number is 4425 and the style number is 143-085.

She says that the original price was $185, but she purchased them at a sample sale in NY for $100.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
going with fake on those. Pockets are mis-shapen amongst other things.
Check the guide to see what the real ones look like :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, thanks. I can't see the picture that Mary posted, or the other pictures in the guides (my computers at work), but I'll take your word for it. Now, I'm not sure what to do. I've won the auction for these jeans, but haven't paid yet.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tell the seller that you won't be paying because you've discovered that the jeans are not authentic.
I did that, and also asked her to send me more pictures- especially of the tags. This is what she said in response-

"Hello,
The jeans were purchased at a sample sale and are authentic. I have 100 percent positive feedback and am a trusted seller. You must understand that I had other bidders on this item as well so I would be disappointed if you were to now not follow through with your obligation to pay. All questions should be asked prior to bidding on an item."

I told her that I had every intention on paying, but I'm definitely not paying for jeans that aren't authentic. I asked her again for more pictures.

Then she said-
"I can send you some additional pictures this evening."

That was yesterday afternoon/evening, and I haven't received/heard anything since...

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
can't see pictures
i think you are trying to link to your hotmail? need to post like you did the other picture

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
sorry, still fake :(
Stitching on the tags is terrible, and I have never seen the material content tag say "Design in U.S.A"

·
Registered
14,112 Posts
No other pics were needed. They are fake as hell.

You should NOT have told her that you have every intention of paying. That would kind of negate what you came here for.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No other pics were needed. They are fake as hell.

You should NOT have told her that you have every intention of paying. That would kind of negate what you came here for.
I told her that I have every intention of paying as long as they're authentic. If they're counterfeit, then I'm not paying for anything!

·
Registered
14,112 Posts
Yes, I understood that. And I already told you that they are fake. No other pics were needed. Nothing was up in the air or uncertain about that.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes, I understood that. And I already told you that they are fake. No other pics were needed. Nothing was up in the air or uncertain about that.
The only reason that I went through all of that is because when I first contacted her and told her that they were fake, she INSISTED that they were not. I figured I'd at least oblige her/give her the benefit of the doubt, and see more pictures- maybe she'd posted a bad/wrong picture or something, I don't know.
Now, it's reconfirmed that they are fake. I've informed her of this.
Hopefully I don't have to go through a bunch of hassel from her, because I know that she's still going to say that they're authentic and she got them from a sample sale.

Thank you for your help.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts